Working in a team environment, the Test Engineer will be responsible for the hardware and software development of test equipment to support new product lines.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development of Test Equipment to support new Product lines.
- Maintenance of ICT and functional test equipment including hardware and software maintenance.
- Documentation of Circuits and Procedures.
- Third Level Qualification in Electronic Engineering.
- A high level of energy and enthusiasm.
- A good work ethic.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Team player, with a positive attitude.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- 1-2 years relevant experience in high volume manufacturing.
- Digital and analogue electronics.
- Familiarity with In-Circuit Test Equipment including Labview and PIC Programming.
- Knowledge of test software packages.
- Ability to write software programs in C, C++
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: