Working in a team environment, the Process Engineer will ensure the quality of processes and products as defined in the appropriate specifications and instructions and will support manufacturing in achieving daily production and quality targets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure that finished product meets all the requirements of customers and other stakeholders.
- Ensure that manufacturing processes are controlled in a manner consistent with the product quality requirements of the business.
- Co-ordinate both product and process FMEA activities.
- Control and review implementation of ECNs.
- Provide timely resolution of issues as they arise.
- Liaise effectively with Engineering and Test functions on matters pertaining to the technical aspects of the products.
- Have a sound technical knowledge of the products.
The successful candidate should ideally:
- Hold a degree in electronic engineering, or equivalent
- Have a high level of technical competence, with a hands-on practical approach
- Display a high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Have good understanding of practical electronics
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: