Ei Electronics is a successful Irish company operating globally with a leadership position in the design and manufacture of home life safety devices.
Ei at a glance
Employing over 1,200 people, the company is headquartered in Shannon, Ireland, occupying a 23,000 m2 campus where all key manufacturing, R&D and commercial functions are located. Overseas sales and marketing subsidiaries are located in the UK, Germany, France, Australia and the USA.
The Company’s success is based on a culture of Quality, Service and Product Innovation over 30 years. R&D is the lifeblood of Ei Electronics, with sensor technologies at the core of our product advancement. As a global leader in the industry, Ei Electronics is now at the forefront of emerging Cloud-based “Connected Home” and IOT developments.
Working with one of Irelands leading indigenous electronics companies, provides a wide array of opportunities and possibilities to grow.
Life at Ei
- Work in dynamic and innovative business environment with unique cross functional involvement
- Exceptional learning and development opportunities through our Apprenticeship, Graduate and Engineering Leadership Programmes
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Prime Midwest location offering unrivalled work-life balance
- Inclusive Benefits package
In line with our continued expansion, Ei Electronics has an exciting opportunity for a driven marketing professional. The Marketing Executive will provide and co-ordinate marketing support at our Shannon Headquarters for all aspects of the Corporate Marketing function within a long established, highly successful Irish-Owned Global Multinational.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Create and manage new content and co-ordinate maintenance of five Company websites (WordPress).
- Co-ordinate on campus events for both national and global customers.
- Drive the Ei Digital Marketing Strategy.
- Contribute to our established CSR and Sustainability Strategy Initiatives.
- Drive social media engagement through content management and creation.
- Develop and issue PR communications through online, radio, print, and industry publications.
- Manage Advertising campaigns aimed at Irish and International audiences.
- Work closely with our HR Team in employer branding and recruitment activities.
- Generate presentation and video content for Corporate and Training applications.
- Provide marketing project support for international partners and distributors.
- Manage and publish internal communications within the Company.
We’re looking for people who have:
- A third level degree or equivalent in Business/Marketing/Communications or other relevant discipline.
- 3-5 Years Marketing Experience
- Time management and task prioritisation skills.
- Experience of working with WordPress/Adobe/Canva is desired.
- Excellent knowledge of social media applications and their functions (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIN, YouTube).
- Good project management and leadership skills
- Experience in managing outsourced support functions such as web developers and graphic designers.
- Experience in managing marketing collateral such as promotional materials and artwork.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A High-level of editorial and proof-writing skills
- Creativity and Interpersonal skills
- A keen eye for detail with a strong ability to multi-task
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to: