Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer
Working within the Manufacturing Engineering group, the Mechanical Design Engineer will assist the equipment development team in delivering innovative equipment solutions.
- Provide detailed working drawings so that equipment can be fabricated in-house or through use of external vendors as appropriate.
- Works closely with machine builders during the build phase to ensure all drawings are accurate and up to date.
- Assist in creating a detailed equipment documentation package.
- Responsible for ensuring that design project timelines and targets are achieved
- Experienced in the use of both 2D Autocad & 3D CAD modelling (Solidworks preferred)
- Ability to generate detailed engineering drawings in a timely manner.
- Strong attention to detail and working to high level of accuracy.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Engineering Qualification to level 7 or 8, or with equivalent experience.
- Must be competent in use of Autocad & 3D design packages (Solidwork preferably)
- Have 1-2 years mechanical drawing/design experience.
To apply email email@example.com