Ei Electronics EU Declaration’s of Conformity
Construction Products Regulation
The Construction Products Regulation EU No 305/2011 (CPR) came into force on 1st July 2013. The Regulations require all stakeholders in the manufacture and distribution of construction products to provide reliable information in relation to the performances of their products. Specifically, when placing a product on the market place, the manufacturer will be required to a) make a Declaration of Performance (DoP) for the product and b) affix the CE mark.
The attached DoP’s are available for download and describes the performance of our products to the relevant harmonised European Standard (hEN):
All products are tested by a 3rd Party independent Notified Body (NB) to the requirements of the harmonised European Standard (hEN) and together with the DoP permits the affixation of the CE mark to the products.
Environmental & Compliance
- Stiftung Gemeinsames Rücknahmesystem Batterien - Number: 110021743 - View Document
- WEEE Registration No. 40966685
- Battery Registration No. 818122005
- Packaging Waste: Der Grune Punkt # 5445363
- Stiftung Zentrale Stelle Verpackungsregister ZSVR: DE2398422851666