Ei’s Expert Installer training programme is designed to provide Installers / designers / consultants with all the information they need to select and install domestic Fire and Carbon Monoxide alarm systems.
WHAT IS COVERED?
- Irish Standards - IS 3218:2013
- Building Regulations (TGD - Part B) for Domestic Fire Alarm Systems
- System Categories & Grades
- Smoke Alarm Sensor Types
- Carbon Monoxide Standards and Legislation (TGD - Part J + IS813)
- System Installation
- Alarm Interconnection
- Alarm Data Extraction
- Plus many more add-on modules to suit your business requirements
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
Upcoming training dates through our Mobile Unit are listed below - Simply contact the wholesaler directly to book your place.
Should you have any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org