Ei’s Expert Installer training programme is designed to provide Installers / designers / consultants with all the information they need to select and install domestic Fire and Carbon Monoxide alarm systems.
WHAT IS COVERED?
- Irish Standards - IS 3218:2013
- Building Regulations (TGD - Part B) for Domestic Fire Alarm Systems
- System Categories & Grades
- Smoke Alarm Sensor Types
- Carbon Monoxide Standards and Legislation (TGD - Part J + IS813)
- System Installation
- Alarm Interconnection
- Alarm Data Extraction
- Plus many more add-on modules to suit your business requirements
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
Upcoming training dates through our Mobile Unit are listed below - Simply contact the wholesaler directly to book your place.
Should you have any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile Unit Training
The Ei Electronics Mobile Training Unit travels across Ireland delivering our CPD accredited Expert Installer Programme in conjunction with Electrical Wholesalers.
The CPD programme is approximately 2.5hrs in duration and there are two sessions to choose from per day. You can choose between a Morning Session: 10am-12.30pm OR Afternoon Session: 2pm-4.30pm.
Please contact the wholesaler directly to book your place.
Upcoming Training Dates:
- Tuesday 4th - MGF Electrical Roscommon
- Tuesday 11th - TradeKit Killarney
- Tuesday 18th - Eastern Electrical Cavan
- Tuesday 25th - CT Electric Sligo
Centre of Excellence & Factory Experience
Each year we are proud to host customers and partners in our Centre of Excellence (COE) - a state of the art meeting, training and demonstration facility located in the heart of our Shannon Campus, where 100% of manufacturing, R&D and Engineering operations take place. Should you wish to take a tour of our facilities, host a private meeting with your colleagues or large group, or have customised Expert Installer training, our doors are always open.